Wondering how to pray effectively?
God says, “…I have loved you with an everlasting love…” Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJV)
God knows you and loves you–no matter what!
If things aren’t right in your life now, they can become better, even wonderful.
Are there conditions for these promises to be fulfilled? Yes!
“…seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
Inspiration Delivered to your Inbox
Explore the principles that Christ Jesus set forth to bring healing into our life and make our prayers effective:
- A better understanding of “Our Father which art in heaven”
- Bringing our thinking into closer alignment with God’s love and compassion (getting rid of any hate)
- Turning our heart to God and doing His will/being willing to surrender our will
- Forgiving others
- Opening our heart to loving more (our neighbors, estranged relatives)
- Loving our enemies (all political opponents, all races, all nationalities)
- Honesty expressed in life, actions, speech
“…the kingdom of God is within you…” Luke 17:21
“This spiritual consciousness is therefore a present possibility.”
Mary Baker Eddy, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures 574:1
Need prayerful help now? Call the Christian Science Metropolitan Reading Room staff at 303-534-3571
1601 Larimer Street, corner of 16th and Larimer
Speak with a live person Monday – Friday between 11:00am and 3:00pm, and on Saturdays from 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
You can also leave a voicemail any time for a call back.
Listen to a Healing Bible Lesson by calling 720-354-5055, Option # 2
There is a science of healing through prayer.
The last 100 pages of this book are filled with testimonies from people who were healed simply by reading Science and Health.
You can find freedom from life’s many challenges.
“The prayer that reforms the sinner and heals the sick is an absolute faith that all things are possible to God, a spiritual understanding of Him, an unselfed love.”
Also available at Amazon.com and all Christian Science Reading Rooms.
You must be logged in to post a comment.